RE: Free Will not an illusion..

From: fudley (fuddley@fastmail.fm)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 02:49:26 MST

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 "Phillip Huggan" <cdnprodigy@yahoo.com> said:

> There is no room for 1st causes in your logic.
> That is the problem.

Not at all. If you want to postulate the existence of a first cause then
be my guest, but that would not change the truth of my statement that
everything, absolutely positively 100% everything happens because of
cause and effect OR it does not.

> You can trace the birth of our universe causally back to vacuum
> fluctuations or whatever, but then what causes the random fluctuations?

What the hell are you talking about? You said the word yourself
“random”, and that’s just another way of saying an event without a
cause.

John K Clark