48-Hour Deadline for 2005 Gifts - Advance The Singularity Institute

From: Tyler Emerson (emerson@intelligence.org)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 01:35:14 MST

SECOND-TO-LAST CALL FOR 2005 GIFTS - THE $100,000 CHALLENGE

The Singularity Institute has been given the chance to raise $100,000
through our 2006 Singularity Challenge with Peter Thiel, the former CEO of
PayPal. The deadline for a 2005 tax deduction in the U.S. or Canada is
midnight *this* Saturday. Every single dollar you give will be matched.

If you are receiving this, you may already value this cause. We greatly hope

you will become a part of our growing movement. Please give at whatever
level you can within the next 48 hours - changing your support from in
principle to actual. It is no small truth that we live only by your action.

CONTRIBUTE & TRACK OUR PROGRESS:
http://www.singularitychallenge.com

DECEMBER 2005 NEWSLETTER:
http://www.intelligence.org/newsletter/2005.3/

The sheer act of you giving matters so much more than your gift's extent.

I have complete gratitude for everyone supporting this endeavor.

With best wishes for the New Year,

~~
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
The Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Box 50182 | Palo Alto, CA 94303 | T-F: 866.667.2524
emerson@intelligence.org | http://www.singinst.org