Re: Actually, Psychological Bulletin is a mainstream publication

From: Jeff Medina (analyticphilosophy@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 08:11:48 MST

My apologies to Richard for being unnecessarily vituperative earlier
in this thread. There are ways to voice disagreement that minimize the
possibility of insulting one's interlocutor; I should have stepped
back from my disdain for psychical claims and my
offense-on-behalf-of-Susan-Blackmore and made an effort to state data
and arguments without condescension or personal attacks.

I continue not to believe in psi or other paranormal claims, but (in
case it wasn't clear) am welcome to being proven wrong by further
evidence. I'll let that come to me, though, for the most part; too
much else to read up on.

Cheers,

--
Jeff Medina