Re: Actually, Psychological Bulletin is a mainstream publication

From: Richard Loosemore (rpwl@lightlink.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 14:22:47 MST

Eliezer,

I would be delighted to reply to your post, below, in a thoughtful and
scientific way, as I did to David Clark at the beginning of the
discussion with him.

But you are already being abusive and sarcastic.

Given this abusive attitude, which indicates that you have no interest
in discussing the topic as a scientist, I don't think there is any point
in me wasting my time and energy.

If, at any time, you feel like changing your attitude, to something
approximating objective inquiry, let me know and I will immediately
respond to your comments below with as much care as I can.

Richard Loosemore.