Re: testing psi

From: Phillip Huggan (cdnprodigy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 23:02:29 MST

the psi wiki hooked me up to two papers on Princeton's page. I stopped after reading a few pages of each. One asserts that the psi effect was not observed using pseudo-random systems, but only genuine random # generators. Both papers used an electric noise board as their reference RNG.
    Could it be that consciousness is an electrical phenomenom subject to the same local-to-earth outside influences (cosmic particles affecting earth or human body EM fields?) that are very quietly influencing the Random Number Generators? This seems much more likely than positing psychic powers and steamrolling General Relativity and/or Quantum Mechanics. No procognition. But your mind can sense to some limited degree, a solar storm or a distant past supernovae explosion. Neat.