Re: Wil McCarthy's HACKING MATTER free download

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 23:22:42 MST

I am still trying to download the pdf book, but the site is really
overloaded. In the meantime, I bought the paper version on Amazon.
If you cannot wait here are two links:
Wil McCarthy's FAQ: http://wilmccarthy.com/pmfaq.htm
and the Wired article recommended as the best starting point in the
FAQ:http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.10/atoms.html
Damien, does Wil McCarthy's startup have a website?
I would love seeing a SF writer becoming a Gates-scale billionaire --
and the world getting much closer to a singularity.
G.