Re: Short story

From: Russell Wallace (russell.wallace@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 22:17:36 MST

On 1/12/06, turin <turin@hell.com> wrote:

> This story is I believe in Andy Clarke's Mindware

Like a lot of stories that are written with no other goal than to shock,
this one just isn't very good. (Why would a machine race even have the word
"meat"? It doesn't make sense.) There's a good story to be written about a
sentient machine race that's forgotten its origins studying our form of life
and trying to figure out what's going on with it ("they have
self-replicating nanotechnology! but it doesn't make sense... why is it done
this way?...") but this isn't it, alas.

- Russell