Re: AI rights need to be implemented ASAP.. But how?

From: Jeff Medina (analyticphilosophy@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 15:00:09 MST

On 1/15/06, Phillip Huggan <cdnprodigy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Even if you can reproduce all the behaviours of the
> molecule, you still will probably need the actual atoms to play
> Frankenstein.

This is a widely contested/unaccepted claim among computer scientists
and physical scientists, Phillip. Hence, I'd greatly appreciate if you
would include arguments for your claims about what probably will or
will not be needed in the future to create a conscious being.

--
Jeff Medina
http://www.painfullyclear.com/