First contact [was 3 "Real" Conscious Machines]

From: Joel Peter William Pitt (
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 17:52:02 MST

On 1/18/06, H C <> wrote:
> If the first person on your to-do list after creating an AGI is George
> Lucas, then you have absolutely no understanding whatsoever about the
> meaning of the Singularity, or any SL4 relevant information.
> I hope you at least get flogged by the list snipers.

Not that I seriously believe Ken, but if he has a meeting set up with
George Lucas then that is a pretty good bet for further funding
assuming the demonstration goes well.

Who would *you* show? The media? The government?

At least a Sci-Fi movie director (even if of debatable talent) is less
likely to freak out.