Re: META: Re: SL4?

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 17:01:14 MST

Is this the thread/post equivalent of Flickr-style tagging?

It would be great to have each message catalogued through what I have read
has been labelled "Folksonomy" (vs. Taxonomy) but i wonder if that would
require a special reader-interface through which to communicate the
evaluation. Personally i think this list would be improved by a
concentrating the threads into a more navigable tapestry, rather than a
stream of loosely integrated emails.

I also would volunteer my time for this.