Re: Heuristics and Biases papers

From: Peter de Blanc (peter.deblanc@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jan 22 2006 - 18:54:38 MST

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 14:33 -0500, Michael Vassar wrote:
> My attempt to say something concise and useful.
>
> This MIT professor has a few Heuristics and Biases papers available online
> for free, for anyone interested.
> http://www.mit.edu/people/shanefre/

I read "A Model of Heuristic Judgment," and it was pretty helpful (I was
able to catch myself using the representativeness heuristic today),
although I don't know how redundant it is with Judgment Under
Uncertainty, which I have not read yet.

I'd recommend taking a look for all readers who are trying to increase
their rationality (and you should be).