Re: Some considerations about AGI

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 17:58:36 MST

I agree - the key is to have a working language with which a team can
communicate. If you had 20 single-discipline contributors, without a common
framework for exchanging ideas then it might still take a hundred years to
make a working seed AI. I think being able to adapt to a dynamic
environment and to easily adopt others' ideas as your own are important
abilities for team members to possess.