Re: Misunderstanding?

From: Rick Geniale (rickgeniale@pibot.com)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 07:15:42 MST

Richard,

The fact that I don't answer your questions (or the question of someone
else) do not signify that I have not
an answer. It signify only that if I will reply to the first question,
then there will be another question, then another, then another, then
another, ..., then skepticsim, then another, ..., and so on (tending to
the infinite).
In this manner we can only loss our time. Only a live Presentation can
demonstrate (or not demonstrate) some
things. This is the only reason of my behavior. There are no others
reasons. If you want, you can find very general
terms in "PIBOT vs Turing Act III" on our site (if you are not convinced
after reading that writing, I don't know how to convince you). However,
other pubblications will follows from our part.

Rick Geniale