Re: AGI Reproduction?

From: Jeff Herrlich (jeff_herrlich@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 11:29:34 MST

Rick,

     I wasn't directing this opinion specifically at RGE Corp. I truly hope that you do possess a friendly AGI, but I cannot conclude that you do based on your claim alone. I am anxious to hear reports from the first demonstrations. Whatever the case, I still believe my post below represents a valid strategy.

  Jeff

Rick Geniale <rickgeniale@pibot.com> wrote:
  If this message is related to the work of RGE Corp., you can be quite.
You don't have to worry about our work.
We don't have any ambition of power and control (this is not in our
interest). We want only to create positive
technologies and we want open and share them. We will practically
demonstrate this. You can be sure of that.
More to follow ... Wait and see.