RE: GAG ORDER: PIBOT goading/evasion

From: P K (kpete1@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 12:09:53 MST

>From: Mitchell Howe <mitch.howe@gmail.com>
>To: sl4@sl4.org
>Subject: GAG ORDER: PIBOT goading/evasion
>Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 11:34:46 -0700
>
>Until and unless I or the list owner indicate otherwise, there is to be no
>more on-list debate about whether PIBOT can measure up to its creators'
>claims.
>
>Rick Geniale clearly knows where his skeptics stand. If, at some point, he
>has information regarding concrete demonstrations that he wishes to share,
>he is welcome to do so. In the meantime, I ask that he stop obliquely
>responding to these challenges on-list.
>
>The PIBOT shuffle (which I already killed once, not more a week ago) is to
>stop immediately.
>
>--SL4 List Sniper

Ah, good point.
By the way, "finished": http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=finished
"Technological singularity":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity .
Although, I understand English is not his first language.

Ok, no more PIBOT talk for now, promise.

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.