RE: About discussing Social Impact etc. [WAS Re: KILL-subTHREAD: JoshuaFox]

From: Woody Long (ironanchorpress@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 13:31:55 MST

Is it possible that the technological singularity will be solely and
exclusively a _science and engineering super-expert_? This would extinguish
the political nature of the TS. Such a SE technological singularirity would
command and control the electric grids, nuclear power plants, weather
control systems, etc., etc. thus creating a technological paradise on
earth, but always defer political questions and policies to the appropriate
experts. This super human intelligent singularity, which I call the SE
Singularity Lifeform, and am actively advancing, can be built and discussed
nonpolitically.

Ken Woody Long
http://www.artificial-lifeforms-lab.blogspot.com/

JoshuaFox]