KILLTHREAD: Mathmatical analysis of Timewave theory

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 14:45:28 MST

I am summarily banning any discussion of McKenna's theories. Not
interesting, period, let alone proper to SL4.

I also think the Shamanism thread has played out, unless someone has an
original, unobvious comment to make on the problem of misguided souls who .

Comments suggesting that McKenna might be read - give me a farking
break. Exercise some common sense. You know how some propositions are
TRUE, and others are FALSE? This stuff is FALSE. Get over it already.
  There's no point in keeping a mind so open that anyone can dump in
random garbage, and you'll nod wisely and say, "By golly, there might be
something to it." There's not. Some ideas are just completely wrong.
Accept it and move on.

Sincerely,
Eliezer,
SL4 List Owner.