2006 Singularity Challenge - Met!

From: Tyler Emerson (emerson@intelligence.org)
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 00:39:38 MST

We crossed the finish line earlier with $100,400.

To the more than 150 donors who made this possible: *Thank you.* We'll be
working hard this year to produce deliverables that are worth your support.

Fervent accountability is a driving motivation (read: paranoia) of SIAI. I
hope our donors will do their part by also holding us accountable. If you
are not satisfied with the Institute's work in any way, then tell me:

emerson@intelligence.org

My profound thanks to Peter Thiel for making this all possible.

Warm regards,

~~
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
P.O. Box 50182 | Palo Alto, CA 94303 U.S.
T-F: 866-667-2524 | emerson@intelligence.org
www.intelligence.org | www.singularitychallenge.com