Re: Hanson: Is our universe about to be mangled?

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 19:51:43 MST

It's the ultimate "survival of the fittest" - that an infinite number of
universes had to be destroyed just to actualize that one moment of
consciousness. Imagine that THIS is the local maxima for enjoyable world
experience for every inhabitant. That means every other less-fit universe
that was destroyed was ideologically worse than this one and rightfully
deserved to be recycled into the energy required to power this single
universe. Though if this is the best our current power levels can generate,
we need to work on improving the efficiency of the reality engine.