Re: JOIN: Dirk Bruere

From: micah glasser (micahglasser@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 21:04:51 MST

This list is not too friendly with regards to the subjects of religion or
politics either from what I can tell. Basically if the subject matter does
not in some way directly pertain to SL4 technology the discussion will
likely be cut off. I, however, enjoy such subjects and wouldn't mind having
a good discussion or debate if its something I'm interested in.

--
I swear upon the alter of God, eternal hostility to every form of tyranny
over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson