Re: The SA and the DA

From: nuzz604 (nuzz604@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 15:39:22 MST

I think I can speak for myself and some others here when i say that this
topic is a ridiculous and meaningless waste of time! First, we do not know
what a "simulation" is in the context of an outer universe. Second, if this
entire universe were a simulation of any type, from the moment it was
created, it would make little or no difference to the human race of this
universe. I am disappointed that so many of you smart minds are wasting
your talent on stupid topics like these and many others I have seen on this
mailing list. There is a difference between SL4 and simulation
philosophy/gibberish.

Mark Nuzzolilo