Re: The SA and the DA

From: Thomas Buckner (
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 10:05:20 MST

> Philip Goetz wrote:
> >Poll: Do you or do you not have a problem with
> living in a simulation?
> > I mean, would it upset you greatly to learn
> you are living in a
> >simulation? If so, why?

The notion is surprising, but I've had time to
adjust to it. It's actually less terrifying to me
than various versions of reality that I grew up
with (bear in mind that I grew up in North
Carolina where the book of Revelations is taken
seriously by at least half the people I know).

Tom Buckner

Do You Yahoo!?