Re: The SA and the DA

From: M T (nutralivol@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 03:21:04 MST

What's up Olive,

Never said it was a belief.
It is a substitute for belief, employing scewed logic
to make the universe feel comfee and cozee like it did
when we believed in gods.
I understand the reasons you explain for the SA's
creation and I bet you are right and I stand corrected
(thanks).
I sould have said that "it survives and is popular
because of people's denial of the simplicity and
pointlessness of existence".
I didn't mean to attack the cognitive functions of the
creator of the SA but he should be more responsible
with what he puts in peoples' heads and understand why
his argument is popular. That should have been my
point, I guess.

And no it doesn't matter to people wether they know
who created the "higher being" or not, in the same
sense that they never cared who created god(s).

Forget about it.