Re: BLUE GENE and confusion about flops and tops and whistles

From: Charles D Hixson (charleshixsn@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 17:42:13 MDT

Because I'm a programmer, and I know how synchronizations work. Mind you, I
also believe I attended a talk where a neurologist was talking about the
structures of neural fibers, and some of the axons took a winding path so
that the signals would sync when they were evaluated...but I wouldn't have
believed that was significant without prior reason.