Re: Game theory and morality

From: micah glasser (micahglasser@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 13:19:31 MDT

Have either of you read Robert Wright's "Non Zero: The Logic of Human
Destiny"? This book explores the evolution of human societies from a game
theory informed perspective. The book does not venture far into the
mathematics of game theory but it is a superbly reasoned and written book
nonetheless. I highly recommend it.

--
I swear upon the alter of God, eternal hostility to every form of tyranny
over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson