Re: Let's resolve it with a thought experiment

From: John K Clark (jonkc@att.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 13:47:52 MDT

"Richard Loosemore" <rpwl@lightlink.com>

> You didn't answer the question.

That is correct, I did not answer your question nor will I ever be able to.
A good thought experiment must start with physically possible initial
conditions which then must be allowed to evolve logically; Your hypothetical
lost me when you started talking about a super intelligence with no
subjective experience doing various things. I can not answer questions about
those very interesting things because there is no answer. If 2+2 =5 then how
much is 3+2?

John K Clark