Re: Google wins

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 17:00:14 MDT

I expect that at some point the interface between us and the content stream
will be translating our thoughts into an abstraction and the reader's
interface/agent will translate from the abstraction back to a thought the
reader is more likely to understand. My agent learns the assumptions about
context that I do not have time for and encodes them into the abstract
automatically. Your agent can parse the abstract into a context that you
have but we would not otherwise already share. I believe this is a great
application for the pre-singularity AI that is currently evolving. Perhaps
those agents will become the distributed nodes of a global intelligence -
humans may remain necessary on to provide a slight chaotic influence in an
otherwise digitally perfect expression of the global mind.