RE: hive mind

From: mike99 (mike99@lascruces.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 12:14:55 MDT

Damien,
'Glad you mentioned Walter Jon Williams' novel (actually titled) ARISTOI.

Walter is one of the few living science fiction writers of note who actually
live here in New Mexico, USA. The late Roger Zelazny also lived here. And,
of course, we are proudest of our ancient, seemingly immortal Grand Master
Jack Williamson, who continues to produce new novels and stories unto his
98th year.

Regards,
Michael LaTorra

mike99@lascruces.com