Re: The "One Basket" Problem

From: Dani Eder (danielravennest@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 09:54:49 MDT

> The problem is the cost factor. Because of the cost
> factor, it looks
> like something that's going to require government
> sponsorship.

I'll be happy to discuss it with you at length in
private, but I disagree for two reasons:

(1) Highly automated production techniques will
make everything cheaper to do, both on earth and
in space.

(2) The conventional approach i.e. what NASA is
planning on doing, is highly inefficient and
expensive. I say that having spent 24 years as
an engineer with Boeing working on government
space projects, mostly.

Daniel