Re: Six Places to Nuke When You're Serious

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 19:06:02 MDT

What is the purpose of discussing this concept? Is the idea to better
defend against any of the proposed attacks? Is there some way friendly AI
could think of every target before we do and direct resources to prevent
it? I suggest that unlike the blog, that attack plans here might include
plausible preventative countermeasures - else why bother?