META: What's going on this decade?

From: J. Andrew Rogers (andrew@ceruleansystems.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 00:37:08 MDT

Folks,

This is definitely descending to the level of "not SL4 worthy". More
like exi-chat and similar, and possibly not even that.

Robots are so 1950s and pretty much irrelevant. If you have genuine
AI, you will be able to strap it to any machinery you wish, from a
dishwasher to a bad Japanese anime super-robot. It does not really
matter, because that will be the least of our concerns. But then you
knew this -- you *are* on the SL4 list. Keep it interesting, keep it
relevant.

Trigger happily yours,

J. Andrew Rogers, SL4 Auxiliary List Sniper