RE: AI architectures in the 2000s

From: Anthony Mak (anthony.mak@iname.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 20:03:28 MDT

It seems there are many custom intergrative approaches for
AI architectures and it seems they are build for a particular
application or domain in mind.

However in the literature, I often hear the words "intelligent
hybrid system". Is this perhaps the closest thing to a
discipline that studies AI architecture? In particular,
I find using agent for intergration quite interesting...

Anthony Mak