Re: A study comparing 150 IQ+ persons to 180 IQ+ persons

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 10:24:09 MDT

And, my conjecture would be that performance on an open-ended IQ test
would correlate slightly better with *dramatic* real-world
intellectual achievement than performance on a timed IQ test.

(There are of course many jobs where highly rapid intellectual
performance is important, and performance on the timed IQ test would
presumably predict performance at those better.)

ben