ADMIN REQUEST: Ban Marc Geddes, please. [m_j_geddes@yahoo.com.au: Cyber-bullying]

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 12:25:35 MDT

I am explicitely requesting the permanent ban of Marc Geddes for
threats and harrasment.

I have no idea exactly what he's talking about, but I'm sure it
doesn't (or at least shouldn't) involve me, and I'm sure I don't
appreciate it.

-Robin

----- Forwarded message from Marc Geddes <m_j_geddes@yahoo.com.au> -----