Re: Singularitarian Social Skills

From: Larry (entropy@farviolet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 09:59:38 MDT

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Nader Chehab wrote:

> Hello,I found this page while looking at the SL4 wiki
> today: http://www.sl4.org/wiki/SingularitarianSocialSkills I think it
> might interest some of the posters on this list.Regards,Nader--Nader
> Chehab http://www.naderchehab.tk

  7) Appropriate interests

   Excess interest in science makes you uncool. Rather than concern with
   singularity, science of technology, you should spend time learning
   all about sports teams, the star players, and movie stars. Cancel your
   suscription to Nature, and get signed up for People.

Having social problems? Change the company you keep, you'll find it alot
more fun to "fit in" amongst eccentrics, than to work hard to fit in poorly
amongst "normals".