New look site

From: Olie Lamb (neomorphy@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 22:07:23 MST

To add a tiny bit of traffic to an otherwise blissfully quiet list...

I Noticed that a particular Institute's website has been rejigged and rather
snazzed up. It certainly looks very slick and professional, but it
also* gives the impression that this is an organisation of the
Old-White-Guys-In-Suits cultural variety. Which, I spose, is not bad for
attracting the neccessary funding.

*I made an interesting Freudian typo with "alas", first time round. Hee.

As for the low traffic volumes, well, I'm happy to let the irrelevant issues
be discussed elsewhere, and the No Dead Horse rule rather covers a lot of
the really SL4 topics disturbingly well... and let the researchers get on
with their rather important work.

Cheers,

-- Olie