Re: JOIN, META: Modularity and mehtodology

From: Mohsen Ravanbakhsh (ravanbakhsh@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2007 - 02:14:41 MST

My point is:
In the case of highly modular brain, where we don't have common structures
or any general pattern between modules, there's no definition of
Intelligence! you see?
Every general fact we've made up to now, becomes some superficial or
functional description, and since introspection wont help, we're left to
scrutinize the biologic architectures and so on...
The interesting fact here is that the intelligence becomes a wrong
abstraction. It has formed because of our misconception of ourselves and the
false belief in transparency of mind.

--
Mohsen Ravanbakhsh,