Re: Existential Risk and Fermi's Paradox + Simulation

From: Yedidya Weil (yedweil@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 13:45:25 MDT

Just because no life reach 'uplift' the Universe is pointless?
Perhaps we are a simulation to see under what conditions uplift can occur, for gods-in-training. Perhaps this experiment is needed for optimal design of Universes. Or just for fun of creation. Why isn't this as much 'point' as if uplift were achieved?

Yedidya