About the wierdest mail I've ever received. [black_box_experiment@yahoo.com: confidential and revolutionary message]

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 00:58:21 MDT

Here's me giving up on the chance to further the nature of AI
research.

-_-

Anyone else get this? I'm wondering if someone is trying to do the
AI Box experiment without the self-selected sample aspect.

-Robin, who would have kept talking to this person if he didn't
know, with total certainly that We Can't Do This Yet (tm).

----- Forwarded message from black_box_experiment <black_box_experiment@yahoo.com> -----