Re: Help get the 400K SIAI matching challenge on Digg's front page

From: Tyler Emerson (tyleremerson@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 09:33:06 MDT

Update:

We have 74 diggs. I have been told by someone familiar with Digg that we
need 250 to reach the Top 10 in Science. Please take 15 seconds to become
one of the 250 people who will make this possible:

http://digg.com/general_sciences/SIAI_seeks_funding_for_AI_research

You can invite friends to do the same through Digg's "Spread the Word" page.

Also, see the excellent list of comments at the above URL. Please consider
adding your own.

Best,
Tyler

--
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
P.O . Box 50182, Palo Alto, CA 94303 USA