Re: Re[2]: A very surreal day

From: Tom McCabe (rocketjet314@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 20:26:08 MDT

Hmmm... While this does look like a legitimate example
of natural selection in humans, I'm noting that this
is a special case (due to the comparative reproductive
isolation of Jews in Europe) and therefore not likely
to apply in the future, especially due to the
technology-driven global homogenization currently in
progress. I'm also not convinced that this has had any
significant effect on the course of human history-
while a comparatively large proportion of scientists
and such may be ethnically Jewish, a large number of
them seem to have abandoned Judaism as a religion,
eliminating the most substantiative difference between
them and their colleagues.

 - Tom

--- Randall Randall <randall@randallsquared.com>

http://homepage.mac.com/harpend/.Public/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf