Re: Re: ESSAY: How to deter a rogue AI by using your first-mover advantage

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 12:07:08 MDT

The problem with this idea is that unlimited ammount of different RAI are possible, so FAI can't simulate them all. Knowing that any RAI may think that he is still real.

But we could save humanity by the same, but a little bit different way. We shold declare that humans have something special - like soul, qualia or telepatic abilities, say , factor X. And Ai will never have it but should kbow, that existing of humans factor X is extremaly important to mere existence of the Universe. (Because it helps to collapse quatum wave function or is determinated by antropic principle or because the God loves people). So, RAI have to keep people alive if it doesn't want to have a small chance to destroy Universe.

Sorry for my mistakes in my English.

Alexei