Re: Event Horizon...

From: Justin Morgenthau (justin.morgenthau@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 20:24:54 MDT

New Scientist ran an article on this almost exactly a year ago:

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/fundamentals/mg19125710.900-whats-done-is-done-or-is-it.html

They refer to the phenomenon as "retrocausality". Supposedly a set of
experiments were in the works to test the theory. A little quick
googling was not able to turn up any results, so I assume that they
did not, in fact, succeed in sending messages back in time...

Justin Morgenthau