Re[3]: Is SETI dangerous?

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 16:15:17 MDT

I think it is a little bit improbable that so slow civilization got the singularity before us, because they need maybe trillion years to finish their evolution. And they must be before us if we receive their signals. An our Universe is only 15 billion.

But also I think that it doesn't matter how slow their were on the begining - if thier advance were hiperbolic, it will reach any possible speed. For example, eart life took 2 billion years to create eucariotic life. How it influens the fact that now Moore law doubles every 2 years?

Alexei Turchin