Re[2]: Is SETI dangerous?

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 13:45:53 MDT

We can't be sure what kind of value system will have postsingular civilization. We can't prove that all postsingular civilization will care about us. And so we should think about passive SETI as about dangerous activity - at least until we get strong AI (but it also could be tricked by very strong AI).

Alexei Turchin