Re: An amazing blind (?!!) boy (and a super mom!)

From: Spudboy100@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 11:56:24 MDT

I listened to E. Yudkowsky on Coast to Coast AM, perhaps a month ago.
Impossible, may have been applied to Host Ian Punet's capabilty to dismiss anything
that isn't related to UFO's, Bigfoot, Ghosties and the like. Punet suffers
from selective, skepticism.

The kid abilitywith echo-location is well applied and may lead to devices
for sight-impared people to navigate, especially if their hearing is not as
adept as the boys is.

By the way both Churchill and Hitler the identical thing from the Galaxy
Quest quote.

<<This is why the word "impossible" has no place outside of math
departments.