Re: The Meaning That Immortality Gives to Life

From: apeters2@nd.edu
Date: Mon Oct 15 2007 - 22:32:49 MDT

Hello -

I'm not sure that the parallel Hobart makes works on a galactic scale. Would
any species which could control the energies of its own solar system, and which
had (one would assume) kicked the habit of uncontrolled reproduction, actually
be expansionist? It doesn't seem that they would need more resources for a
stable population.

Regards,

Adam Snider