Re: The Meaning That Immortality Gives to Life

From: CyTG (cytg.net@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 15:44:30 MDT

You're taking a big leap into cognetive science here, one i dont think you
can take "just like that".
One thing is having data on record, another is, is it meaning anything to
_you_! You need to associate given events with similar events, emotions and
whatnot .. the kinda stuff our brains are engineered to process.