Re: answers I'd like from an SI

From: Thomas McCabe (pphysics141@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 17:33:48 MST

I meant "without slogging through the hundreds of pages of math" that
you would find in any course or textbook on the subject. If that was
the requirement for science-literacy, none of us could be literate
over any significant range of subjects, due to the huge volume of
specialized material required for each of them.

 - Tom