Re: How to make a slave (was: Building a friendly AI)

From: Bryan Bishop (kanzure@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 16:58:49 MST

On Saturday 01 December 2007, John K Clark wrote:
> I haven’t seen anything on this list that hasn’t been discussed on
> the Extropian List a decade ago, well ok…. almost nothing.

I hear that 13 years ago on the Extropian list, the serious SL4 topics
were being discussed; but the archives are locked and guarded and I
would be most grateful to anybody willing to pass them my way. From
what I can tell, not as much interesting discussion has occured after
the "opening" of the list. I do note, however, that I have not read the
public extropians emails in their entirety yet, so this is a skewed
perspective.

- Bryan